Thursday, September 17, 2026

What does a zone look like in Thailand?

 




Wed, Sep 16, 9:45 AM (1 day ago)
to Cason
 Sorry I dont always respond, you often send them off my pdays which is great and fun to read but I always forget to reply once my pday comes around because the email has already been opened. I will try better to improve in that category.
<<<<<
CASON, I never , ever expect a reply from you!

You have already responded 6 times!!!!!

No one else ever responds, why should you?

You have flattered me out of my socks by your 6 responses.

Michael Dahlquist told me in December to never expect anything from his daughter missionary McKenna. She is too busy. She doesn’t have time.

Cason, there are all different personalities. Vern, McKenna, Michael, Cason.

Michael wanted to protect McKenna, I suspect.

You may have heard the 2 fishes GConference talk.  We all just do our best.

Love you. Amazed and thrilled you are sharing your mission with me. Ty ty ty









No comments:

Post a Comment